Hi Yvan and all,

It would be an excellent idea to do something together : PWP from
Europe and USA on the 11th April, World Parkinson's Day. Something
like Woodstock with the maximum of Parkinsonians possible and the
media ?. Perhaps, our associations together could help us to organize
that : do you agree ?

Dreaming too
Warm greetings, Benedicte

> De : Ivan M Suzman <[log in to unmask]>
> A : Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
> Objet : Re: IMPORTANT: Europe
> Date : mercredi 7 octobre 1998 11:47
>
> Hans,
>
> Would the four of you agree to recognize World Parkinson's Day on
April