OK Ken, having just joined the ranks of the Diabetic.  But am still waiting
for classes how to take my blood sugar, etc.  I would like the Sticky sweet
syrup please, hold the pancakes, French toast or waffles.  Just heat it up,
pour into a cup and serve it on a little plate.   I was told that I cannot
have sweets, but the group that schools you in the diet and they haven't said
that I am diabetic.  But not that I cannot have syrup or chocolate.  Stupid I
know but that is the way my mind rationalizes all of this mess.  Like the
Parkinson's Disease had many things that I needed to compromise but it took me
awhile.
In my travels sleepwalking last night I cut my foot.  Don't know on what but
it bleed quite a lot.  I have heard of something called "Wander Guard."
Something that would strap to ankle or wrist and an alarm goes off when trying
to leave through outside doors.  I am starting to get worried as we live on a
busy street.
OK so I have gone one long enough.  But I have found that trying to cope with
2 new diseases as well as the others is very difficult at times.  Most of you
on this list, sound so cool and collected.  But I am who I am.  I worry and
get on with gettin on.
Thanks
TTFN
Gina
Here's a Hug, cause I need one {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{PD