Hey Ken:  You forgot Hush Puppies at Long John Silver's,  and for those truly
demented they have the Doggie Drive Through here.  You can drive up and get
Doggie Treats, freshly made.  What will they think of next?  Course if you
read the ingredients on homemade dog biscuits (I have made them) they are
better then some foods we consume.  I have also tasted them and they are not
bad.
There is always the "Blizzard" on the brain.  But who knows, maybe, just maybe
someday in the future will be a drive through for me.  Something like "Brain
Cells are Us."  I will pull up and get a serving of cells of the Dopamine
variety.  Take them home and prepare according to the directions.  Maybe these
cells will just know where they are supposed to go and go there.  And in a
brief time I will have the ability to move, walk, talk without stuttering,
slurring my words, to type without having to stop to rest my hands, to not
shake like a piece of exercise equipment, to cook without having it take me so
long, to cut without cutting me or stabbing myself, and the best would be to
DRIVE AGAIN.  No more begging for rides, or getting rides from people who have
no business driving (elderly relatives who mean well).  To no more have this
stuff on my face, on my scalp.  Take meds on time, keep track of side effects,
need more of this med because I can't quite shaking.  I have friends who say
well, we don't see you shaking, its just you.  It has just been me for a very
long time and I know that isn't it.  I needed to ramble with this.  I don't
see too many people who are like me, others are cool and collected, but
nothing else.  But I need to let go and this is my way of letting go.
Thank you Ken, you always let me go on.
TTFN
Gina