As driving becomes more difficult, I do it less and less. However,
with my doctor appointments, etc., and having 3 grandchildren
living here all the time and 2 more part time as well as getting my
son to and from work, there is a lot of driving to do.  We live in a
rural area with no municipal bus system.
SOOOOOooooo, my 25 year old son has finally taken the first
step. He passed the written test and now has a learner's permit
and is practising for his driving test. He will become the driver in our
household, reluctantly. I am very blessed to have him here for me.

I guess I am just trying to say "bless you" to all the caregivers out
there for your time, talent, patience, and love. I know that other
pwp, whether they say it or not, know we all could not tolerate life
with pd without you.

"don't forget how to laugh, and do it often"
http://members.tripod.com/~marling