Tebay, Wendy M wrote:
> Cool!  Anything that reduces the need for animal testing gets my full
> support!

This is one of those debates that never end. As long as people
(especially the religious ones) believe we are "superior" to other
species, there will be cruelty. Some animal research, like the infamous
cosmetics testing, seems uncalled for. And medical research is no
exception. But in some cases, like PD research, workers are able to
kill and dissect their test subjects, to gain knowledge that would
not be accessible any other way. There's no pat answer. Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road