In a message dated 10/5/98 11:24:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< .How is it adminstered tablet
 powder or liquid.Is it OTC or via Prescription. >>

Craig,
One way to get NADH is to call or write to

Menuco Corp
Empire State Bldg.
350 Fifth Ave,. Suite 7509
New York, NY  10118

Phone # (800) 636-8261

It comes as a very small tablet called "ENADA" and is marketed by Menuco as a
food supplement.

There are groups of users set up.  find one of them for further info on proper
use of the stuff. If you intend to take ENADA, I suggest you get hooked up
with one or more (ask Menuco when you call).  The usual end dose is 10-mg (one
5-mg tab x 2 daily) arrived  at slowly.  However, many folks use it as a n
adjunct to regular therapy.  for instance,  a single 2.5-mg tablet once
daily.(in the morning before taking other meds.

Unfortunately there are no doctors this side of the Atlantic (of whom I know),
that are both knowledgeable and willing to work with patients on this
significant therapy.

I am willing to share information  but am unable to assume responsibility.  Do
not take this  posting as a recommendation.  From here, you are on your own in
using NADH.

Regards,
WHH 55/19