Hi Ken:  Yes, I am getting worried around my travels at night.  I asked my
husband if he was worried about me.  Worried if I may get out of the house at
night.  No, he stated no food outside.  He is a Doudy Head.  I am no worried
about the gas stove, I have tried to cook my meds in a pop.  I have made
Peanut and Jelly sandwiches on paper no bread.  I don't know how many times I
have dropped the remote on my favorite dog or dumping milk and Rice Krispies
on her.  Of course, she doesn't move and soon she has another dog and 2 cats
to clean her up.  I have put things away where I will never find them again.
I have nuked hot dogs, cleaned the kitchen, got on the computer(I don't
suggest that) so many things.
Husband said he is going to get that perimeter fence and put the collar on my
neck.
He is so good to me.
Thanks for help Ken
Gina