Gerry,

Thanks for being our champion-I hope Oprah says yes.  How about the
Charley Rose or Larry King Live show--or how about Rosie 'O'Donnell?

I guess whatever show you think would help.
Gerry, can you please repeat the Oprah snail-mail address so others can
use it?

Great job-
Ivan
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12/9.5         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses   42    deg. F