In a message dated 10/7/98 7:01:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I began having hallucinations
 and paranoia.

  I also suffer from insomnia so at 2:00 AM it is nice to have someone or
 something to talk to.  And they do talk to me and help me do thinks around
the
 house.

Gina,

 I don't mean to run off your help, but paranoia is a prime indication for
prescribing Clozaril.

This stuff does the following
1. Clear up paranoid ideation.
2. Help get a full nights sleep.

Also, do you really rake Sinemet around the clock? Everything I know says that
is excessive.  You will probably do better with overnight abstinence.
Therefore

3.  Get through the night without taking Sinemet.

Why don't you try this ? Get to your shrink or get yourself one and inquire.

Regards,
WHH 55/19