Hans,

Would the four of you agree to recognize World Parkinson's Day on April
11th, so that their can be an international, coordinated  effort on that
Day?  What do you think?

Dreaming globally,
Ivan
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12/9.5         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses     42  deg. F