Fellow adventurers

I found this great service on the web that offers free homepages and
free interactive communities. I created my own online community
called "The Online Parkinsons Disease Center" in just a few minutes.
Please join my new interactive community.

If you have never been to CommunityWare before you will need to
register. The process is simple and only takes a minute.

1.  Go to http://www.communityware.com/asp/community.asp?id=7542

2. Click the "register" button in the new user section (lower right
corner).

3. Read the user agreement and click "I agree" when you are ready to
continue.

4. Complete the registration form and click "submit."

5. Don't forget to bookmark this community in your browser.

CommunityWare is a great way to meet people, communicate about
similar interests, explore your creativity, expand your perspective
and learn about exciting people and events. You can even build your
own homepage or community that includes chat, instant messaging,
conferencing forums, group email and much more. It's really easy and
best of all it's completely FREE.

Looking forward to seeing you in the The Online Parkinsons Disease
Center community!

Sincerely,

Bruce Warr
(Alpha Centauri)