I MUST NOT BE MAKING MY SELF CLEAR ON DRAGON IT IS VOICE THING. I THOUGHT
SOME USED IT. KEN BECK ER SAID HE KNEW WHAT I MEANT. AS I DON'T. ON WANT TO
TALK NOT TYPE OH I GOT CAPS ON now is this the right way. i am hunt and
peck types. so don't look up much. viva and my baby say i am not don much
any more but least not Mr pd. see some thing help. did not see my name in
to days paper so i have to be ok lolo.oh my web page is
http://www2.wcoil.com/`flash  will try and get my cart and trailer put on
later.

                                        74/30 LIMA,OH

                                       I.Y.Q. DON & VIVIAN