Michael Kramer wrote:

> Tebay, Wendy M wrote:
>
> >  Why is everyone so averse to believing in the possibility? Are they
> > afraid of being let down?  (that should be good for some controversy!)
>
> Have you received any direct mail from anyone in contact with a healed/cured
> individual?  Are they off the list because they found the answer?  Are the cured
> individuals afraid of ridicule from those who "know" real Parkinson's is
> incurable by faith?  It would be interesting and exciting to hear 1 or 10 or 100
> stories from people who have been cured/healed of Parkinson's by what ever
> means.  It seems to me that if PD will yield to faith or to will power or the
> placebo effect that there would be some stories to be told.  I have been looking
> for examples for years and they just don't appear to exist!  So I am left to
> think what are the possibilities?
Hi Debby:    I am a Bible believing Christian, that has received many
healings. but I am still suffering from an advanced case of Parkinsons.
The Bible gives many instances of Jesus' power to heal, and tells us
that He passed this gift to His disciples and as He returned to Heaven
the gift is passed to all Christians according to the will of the
Spirit.
        I identify myself with the paralytic whom Jesus not only healed in a
physical sense, but who also received forgiveness for all his sins.(Mark
2:1-12) I believe that God's ways and plans are always for my good, so I
put my faith in Jesus, and not in whether I am healed or not.
         Jesus is preparing a place for each of us in Heaven. and we will
receive new bodies in that blessed place where there will be no more
sorrow or tears.
         "What we see now is like a dim image in a mirror; then we shall see
face-to-face. What I know now is only partial; then it will be
complete--as complete as God's knowledge of me. Meanwhile these three
remain: faith, hope, and love; and the greatest of these is
love."(1Corinthians 13:12-13)
        May all of us find the ultimate healing in Heaven, if not here and now.