At 06:12 PM 10/9/98 EDT, you wrote:

I have been using DragonnNaturallySpeaking for about a month and it is far
supierior to the older DragonDictate , Classic Edition. The Departmant got
it for me as a reasonable accomodation. This version of Naturally Speaking
will work with Word or Word Perfect. You can probably get it to work with
Eudora. It still sometimes inserts a strange word or two which tells me
that i must speak more distinctly. At times I talk in my Parkie Slur and
Naturally Speaking does not recognize that dialect.

Don -- You're very clear.  Maybe the folks who have the answer haven't gotten
>to your messages yet.  The program I've heard about on this List is Dragon
>Speaking Naturally.  People said you had to speak clearly, so I don't know
>what happens if you stutter.  Maybe someone on the List will have an 800
>number you could call for information.  I have heard very good things about
>Dragon Speaking Naturally.  Good luck!  Delda White CG Bob 66/2

Yours and His

David L.Moreland 55/10
2340 E Nob Hill, SE
Salem, OR  97302