don wrote in part:

> I MUST NOT BE MAKING MY SELF CLEAR ON DRAGON IT IS VOICE THING. I THOUGHT
> SOME USED IT. KEN BECK ER SAID HE KNEW WHAT I MEANT. AS I DON'T. ON WANT TO
> TALK NOT TYPE

Hi Don,

We had a copy of Dragon Naturally Speaking to use with WordPerfect at my
office.  I tried it and found it put in some words which I didn't say or
it misunderstood some of the words I spoke.  However, it was amazing to
see what it could do.  You can go to a training area in the program and
train it by pronouncing a word and then spelling it.  It does take a lot
of time to train and you have to speak quite clearly and distinctly for
good results - at least with the version we had.  If you are interested
in trying it, I just received an e-mail today that said Surplus Direct
is selling Dragon Naturally Speaking Preferred for $49.88 ($100 of the
regular price it says).  Here's the info they sent me: