Lorraine,

Which State are you from?  Here's some "breaking news" from the Senate.

Both of my Senators have just signed the letter that "demands"$100
million of  PD-focussed research money from the National Institute of
Health. Contact Joan Samuelson and MIchael Claeys of the Parkinson's
Action Network{ tel (202) 628-2079 } if you need help in contacting YOUR
Senators.

 Maine's two women Senators, Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins, and at
least 10 others  have signed on so far..

The letter pushes for TRIPLING our current funding from $37 million to a
little more than $100 million for the Oct1, 1998 - Sept 30, 1999 Fiscal
Year.

Yours,
 Ivan
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12/9.5         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses     42  deg. F