Hello everyone: I received a beautiful letter from Steve & Maggie
Kaufman. Steve is a 44 year old fellow PWP! I have tried unsuccessfully
to write back to him but I need an e-mail address. Steve, are you a
member of this list? Would you please write back so I can contact you?
Sorry that I had to use this list for a messenger! My love to all. BTW,
Judith, how in the world did you ever become so wonderfully brilliant? I
am in awe of your contributions to this list. It was my first visit to
"A Homeboy in Paradise" websites & I thoroughly enjoyed my trip!
Of course, it's always a pleasure to see a familiar face: my
cyber-buddy, Dennis Greene! What aa beautiful picture (complete with
animation) of the Tallebidgera Creek!  For anyone who missed this
treasure:
          http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/archive/patp.html
Thanks again for a delightful vacation!  Sincerely

Joan Snyder  (47/10/8) <[log in to unmask]>
"Do or do not. There is no try."  Yoda
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm