74/30  newbes talk about how much meds you take you notice i never say what
and how much. what i take would hurt a lot of you. i can say the least you
can take for 6 or 7 years is the best for you. it took me 30 years to find
it out all so in time most is not of help. it took the clinic over year to
even come close to regulated me. i wanted to take more. am sorry now. it is
to have some motor skills down and the word that starts with d. i go to bed
at 9pm up at 5am never never take any meds at night.  so always talk to
your nero or md first on making any change. you need not pay any attion to
me. i am still learning.  boy do i need Janet to explain  i plan other 30
years of living. just to see how you make out and live a good life.

                                       74/30/10  lima,oh

                                        I.Y.Q.  DON &  VIVIAN
                                         LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                                          BEST MEDS FOR PD IS