Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - PARKINSN Archives

Hi folks,

     Let's talk about the RESTORATION of  doaminergic brain stem cells,
instead of about their DEATH.  I've extracted this key phrase from the
post about the U.Colorado research, below:

   "....the potential of these proteins to restore dopaminergic neurons,
the brain cells damaged in
Parkinson's Disease, and promote the reestablishment of signaling
pathways in the central nervous system."

^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12/9.5         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses    42   deg. F