To Hilary, BarbaraB-K, don and Bill
MayI jump into this discussion?
I agee with don's commment that all are different and comparing can lead
trouble so I wont go into numbers of pills.
I take sinemet and permax at night. Ihave done so for at least 3 years.
I began as  a way to avoid very slow and miserable mornings. My Dr was
doubtful but said I could try. The dose was not increased just divided
into
eight doses instead of six. Ihave had Parkinsons 18 years.So far no vivid
dreams
and no mental problems (touch wood  )
I try to get by on as little med as possible while being able to function
fairly well but it is getting hard to manage.
Anne Rutherford 64 24 18