It is situations like this that make me so angry at my own helplessness.
Why? Why should a wealthy, educated industrial society like ours allow
things like this to happen? Its not that the money isnt there. They
could afford $40milion for the Starr invesrtigation - why not a couple
of thousand to provide proper medical care for Lynn, or live in
care-givers for Ivan, or some backup for me, so my kids didnt have to go
to foster care?Who cares who the president had affairs with - as long as
it wasnt a Mata  Hari who seduced state secrets out of him ! But the
lives of the citizens, these are important. The health, happiness,
welfare of the individuals that make up this great nation, the little
people that are the building blocks out of which the country is made.
EAch one of us is somebody, and each one of us deserves the best
treatment. No one should be denied medical treatment because he has used
up all his allotment! Will they start  rationing the air we breathe next
?

Hilary Blue(49/25/16)