In a message dated 10/10/98 3:11:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 I take sinemet and permax at night. Ihave done so for at least 3 years.
 I began as  a way to avoid very slow and miserable mornings. My Dr was
 doubtful but said I could try. The dose was not increased just divided
 into
 eight doses instead of six. Ihave had Parkinsons 18 years.So far no vivid
 dreams
 and no mental problems (touch wood  )
 I try to get by on as little med as possible while being able to function
 fairly well but it is getting hard to manage.
 Anne Rutherford 64 24 18 >>
In a message dated 10/10/98 4:08:09 PM Central Daylight Time,