The Mayo Clinic (MN) told me today that they have an 8 to 9 MONTH waiting
list for an evaluation, presumably that's for a new patient. Even though I
told them back pain was my chief complaint they had me talk with the
neurology department because of my PD.  She did say she would give her
interview sheet to a triage nurse, who would decide if I could cut in line,
& that I'd get a letter in a week or 10 days. If I'd known that beforehand I
would have made myself sound even more pathetic than I already do!

Anyone know of a similar multi-discipline place, in NYC, Philly or anywhere,
really?  I have to assume the other two Mayos are booked as well.