every body comes up with a ? so i got one every time i close my eyes i tend
to fall down or if in the dark every room we have night lights. when i wash
my face i got to back step from the wash basin then lean on it to keep from
falling day or night it will happen that is about only thing i have found a
way around.  loloor any thing that has a slope down on it VIVIAN got to
grab my belt or i am off running and down i go lolo get laugh at lot but we
make joke out of it. so many things you got learn to laugh at to be happy.
 when out eating and you cg got to feed you and say look how drunk he is i
say wait till i have one more drink then you got to carry me lolo  that is
just some of the ways i live with PD. hear i am preaching again, so does
any one have trouble in fall with eyes closed or in the dark?

                                     74/30  LIMA,OH

                                    I.Y.Q  DON  &  VIVIAN
                                     LOVE OF MY LIVE-52

                                     BEST MED FOR PD IS