We thought we would go to the meeting mentioned above for some more
information, hopefully to pass some on.  However, things have gotten so
complicated, I don't know what is going to happen. We can't get on a flight
from this area, so that means we have to go to another airport, almost no one
goes to Quebec City, just like no leaves Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton(ABE)
airport.  It's 167.00 each way for Amtrak, with added bus service from here to
Phila. or NY.  Does anyone have any ideas short of driving, which will be
about 10 to 12 hours, with me doing most of the driving.  The costs of doing
anything are horrendous any more.  I struggle just to survive/.  Sorry, I try
not complain, but we have been on the phone and on the Internet for two weeks
and can't seem to accomplish anything.  I have called Air Canada and they want
229.00, from either Phila. or NY too.
Gerry