to Gerry and Brig
As soon as a person wants to go cross country and not where the
airlines think you ought to go the cost and the problems mount

I'm sorry you are in a bind. but all is not lost  the PFC
usually has the handouts and there are some times tapes or
transcripts  I will be getting reports from the meeting
and will share them with you
What you won't  get is the spirit of togetherness
Anne Rutherford 64 25 18