I have been seeing much information about applying for SSDI, with some
people thinking that they would have to pay a lawyer to reresent them.
It is my understanding , and I think I can find it in writing somewhere,
that an attourney who reresents you can not and will not charge you
anything unless and untill you win your case. Then they get only a
percentage of your benifits. I would think that this is a federal law.
Barb's case boggled my mind reading her post. I am talking about first
time requests for SSDI benifits.

Lanier Maddux  63/2/1       N4AG
Chattanooga, (choo-choo town) Tenn. Home of Lookout Mountain and Rock
City