I am guessing you are talking about muscle pain or injury pain and
not nerve pain.
My orthopedic surgeon gave me Ultram for post-operative pain.  It
does not interact with pd meds and worked for me.
However, for nerve pain (a pinched nerve or neuropathy etc.) regular
pain relievers do not seem to work.  I have taken Imipramine for this
type of pain. This last is really an anti-depressant which has a
"side-effect" of working on nerve pain.  What a "side effect". lol
The Ultram has been very good for me after both elbow operations
and both the doctors and pharmacists agreed that it does not
interact with the pd meds.
Good luck.

"don't forget how to laugh, and do it often"
http://members.tripod.com/~marling