For anyone who wants to check this out, and is interested in
nutritional/natural treatments for PD, check this web site out.  I want to
get a copy of the book, but I'm also gonna plan to attend the live taping of
the show described below.

There's a new book out by a woman called Maureen Salaman.  The book is
entitled, All Your Health Questions Answered."  Altho' I haven't yet seen
the book, I saw her talking about it on tv once, and at one point she
specifically mentioned PD, AD, ALS, MS, and refuted the prevailing concept
that they are all incurable.  She seems to have a number of credentials
behind her (degrees, president of some national health group, etc.).  She's
gonna be having another show coming up, and there will be a few sites around
the country, where people can tie into the show live via satellite, and ask
her questions directly.  If ya want to check out the web site, it's
www.makinghealthychoices.com.

Wendy Tebay