Does anyone know whatever has happened to our effort to win
$100,ooo,ooo.oo of "Udall" money?  How many Senators are pushing the NIH
to allocate  a full $100,ooo,ooo.oo ti PD-focussed research?

The last I heard from the Parkinson's Action Network there  were only 12
Senators who planned to join in this pressure campaign, which includes
Snowe and Collins(Maine),Cochran (Mississippi),Ashcroft (No. Carolina),
Bond (Missouri), Boxer(Cal),
and others.......
Ivan
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12/9.5         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses    52   deg. F