Greetings Gilbert-- I hope you will get replies about Tasmar.  Also, I want
to suggest that there is a French-language PD list, which you can join as
well, if that would be helpful.  I don not have the list address, but the
person in charge is Bernard Joly, and you can reach him at:

Good luck in your care for your mother.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9+
Oxford, Ohio

           *    Ask  me about the  "CARE " list      *
           *    for caregivers of Parkinsonians     *