Hi,
I th ink it is very important to keep our bodies in as good shape as is
possible. All these so-called alternative metehods I see as fine
adjumcts to the use of medication. If I can use Anne Gill's yoga
exercises to straighten out my toes, it makes life a lot more
comfortable for me.  But it does not cure the problem, or remove its
cause.  I think it is very important we should stay as fit and as
healthy and as stroong as we can, so we can fight this thing from a
position of strength. To give in is to give up.  Eat healthy, do
exedrcises, meditate if that's your thing - whatever makes you feel
better - and you will feel better.  But I don't believe that alternative
methods will create miracles on their own.  It will take medical
research to come  up with a cure. But we should be in as healthy a state
as possible when the cure arrives - so that we can take full advantage
of it.  So, vitamins and yoga, here I come - keep me strong till the
coming of the cure!