Hi Marianne and all--recently I have had to dangle my feet  sitting on the bed
before I can bear weight on my feet.  Don't take Sinemet CR.  Do take Mirapex.
But I think this has been since starting Tasmar.

Barbara Blake-Krebs 58/14
<<
Hello William and Pete

I have had Parkinson 15 years and also take Sinemet Cr., regular Sinemet,

Amantadine and Mirapex.  I wake up in the morning, not having any problems

moving but all knotted up in my loweer back and have trouble putting any

weight on my feet.  It is like cramps. Has anybody heard that Sinemet Cr.

causes pain of any kind?                       Marianne Rome