Apparently my Dad has taken a turn for the worse mentally.  I'll be seeing him
this weekend, my Mom still hasn't called the neuro because she seems to think
it's just par for the course.  What do you all think?
   When they drove to Maine from N.J. he freaked out about half way there,
started grabbing the wheel, tried to get out of the car, was opening the
window and flailing his arms at other cars yelling HELP.  He thought that he
was being kidnapped. Since then (it's been about 3 weeks)  he still does not
know who my Mom is, however he knows other relatives when they come to
visit..my Mom will ask him "where's your wife?" and he just says he doesn't
know.  He says he knows who I am, which I will see when I get there.
   I think I will have to call his neuro myself...personally I think it might
be the sinemet, which he has been on for a good 15 years....
  I appreciate any opinions, or experiences you all may have to offer.

Thank-you,
Sue (daughter of Rocky)