just got back from my MD was not to happy with me
as my sugar is up and got to increase my heart and sugar patches  would not
take the flu shot.or look at my setter. all so to in crease my dolinton.
all told him i did not ever to be put on life support. am to slow down on
working then lolo. he and my agree Nero
on my battle to beat pd. oh my baby want to know about dragon or dragnet
what ever it is where you talk. if i use it will i still have to type out
my post?  one cost 100.00 other 200.00 she got one which in i don't know
how to use it is to help with .,? where to put that stuff my dumb keyboard.
i stutter a lot will not hut use of it. as now i am fixed up all i do is
turn my PC on and it puts me om line and to the list. all i do is go to
book marks to send email. and it is all there so easy for me. i have lot of
deleting do do as lot of tiiimess i willl do this so if the talking program
will help she will get for me. see i still got a lot to learn. my roofer is
mad because i have 100.00 deduction as i called my ins. comp to so i think
he made like flynn as he only had to pay only have wanted 500.86 from me my
ins. would only pay 400.00. just hope my cost goes up now. VIVIAN had to
have her drapes dry cleaned window to wash. we paid it out of owr pockets.
was i fair?  what i really wanted to know was about dragon. rest i just
used to get some one to feel sorry for me lo lo VIVIAN say old honest don
did it again.

                                        74/30 LIMA,OHIO
                                  IVAN SAYS 74/40/10

                                     I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN