right on janet, eldepryl has been fantastic for me.
bernard

----------
From: Janet Paterson <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Selegiline facts at PubMed
Date: Tuesday, October 06, 1998 11:07 PM

hi all

it's important that we acknowledge our 'amateur' status
in terms of medico-professionalism
[that is, if we are not professional medicos]

our personal experience may reflect factual but anecdotal evidence
but our personal opinions are not facts

the majority of medical studies published world wide
and available on the wwweb at PubMed at:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/
seem to me, at least, to indicate the value of selegiline in pd

i have yet to read anything about selegiline [aka eldepryl aka deprenyl]
to change my mind about its benefits to me after ten years

a non-medico nosey parkie

janet

janet paterson - 51/10 - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/