Imagine, if you drove up to a window at McPallids and ordered a Pallidotomy,
and they asked: "Would you like fries with that?"  I guess if the line got too
long they would let you pull over to the side and send the surgeon to your
car.....  If they ask if you want a "shake" , you could say "that's why I'm
here!"  We do have a drive through wedding chapel in Fort Lauderdale.  Why did
I mention that, you may ask?  Whether you are getting a Pallidotomy, or
getting married, you are still letting someone mess with your brain!  I better
go now......