Joel-- NO!  NO!  and NO!

>Should I expect less care for her because of her age?
>
>Joel Sturm

I would like to say get a more caring and accessible neuro, but realize
that may not be feasible--have you tried faxing/writing to  him?????  There
are several antipsychotic meds which might help her--and yes, Tasmar has
hallucinations as a side effect, which is why Peter's neuro doesn't want
him on it after he has had them with Mirapex and Sinemet.  Don't give up!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9+
Oxford, Ohio

           *    Ask  me about the  "CARE " list      *
           *    for caregivers of Parkinsonians     *