Dear Hans, Ken, Janet, Hilary, Nita,  and all the other Parkies:

I thought you might find this funny:

     I quit driving due to severe hallucinations.  Sold my car, while every
now and then lamenting how sad I felt.  Sad that my independence, I felt, was
gone.  That I had to rely on other people to give me rides.  I like so many
others don't like to ask for rides, or favors.  But I was starting to ask.  Or
on weekends my daughter or husband would give me rides.

About 1:30 PM, I received a phone call, with a woman stating that I had won a
truck.  Yes, a Ford Pickup Truck.  I was shouting and your kidding, no there
was no kidding going on.  I could pick it up anytime but that I would have to
sign a release.  I had no one to call, that I was so excited.  A truck, I had
won a truck.  Well, I called back just to confirm that this was legit.  Yes, I
had actually won a Ford Pickup Truck.  It comes complete with Battery and it
measures 4 x 3.  See, my Higher Power does have a sense of humor. She/He knew
I wanted to drive again.  But this does prove "Be careful what you pray for,
you just might get it."

TTFN
Gina
lol