Hi We are back. Stayed a week. Sister-in-law had carotid artery cleaned
out Had stroke. became paralyzed after surgery. Still that way. only on
left side. Has double
vision. can not read. She loved working the crossword puzzles in morning
paper. Still
can, but someone has to tell her what the words they are looking for, &
how many
letters it takes. She was the main care giver for my brother, He is
paralyzed on the right
side & has both legs removed. We went up to help out & stay with him.
They now
have sitters around the clock with him & are looking for a nursing home.
do not know
what they will do with Donna yet. Her heart rate is only 40, & her blood
pressure is
144\56 More worried about that right now, then the stroke. Sure missed
all the e-mail
while we were up there. but we may have to return. I am going to repack
the suitcase
& be ready to take off again. Thanks to all who wrote & sent me
encouragement before
I left. It meant a lot.
Betty cg Jim 65/3
Hopkinsville, Ky