To all list members in Southern California-

The Good Samaritan Hospital, National Parkinson Center of Excellence is
having a  Patient & Caregiver symposium on Oct. 23rd from 8:00-12:00.  The
cost is $10 for one person and $15 for a couple.  Topics discussed will be
Alternatives Medicines, Exercise, Surgical treatments and the PD future.
There will be presentations by our guest speakers and then a question &
answer period.

If you are interested in attending or ordering a video tape of the event,
please call me at 800-841-8765.  If you reach my voicemail, leave me a
message and I'll back to ASAP.

Claudia Perdices, MSW
National Parkinson Foundation
Patient Services & Outreach Program