Dear Helen,

   You obviously don't understand what it means to be gay and sexually
active, and suffer from Parkinson's Disease from age 36.  Maybe if you
were to come down to the level of healing, love and light for once
(somebody who is not an obviously uptight heterosexual with no
comprehension for what it means to be different), you could do something
productive to prevent more Laramie, Wyoming disasters and Parkinsonian
suicides.

   As you are now, you are part of the problem.  Why not start with a
positive look at what I had to say
about the Lieberman article?  Or is your anti-gay attitude getting in the
way???

   We all ought to look beyond the ends of our noses, and embrace the
diversity around us, if we want to be in the healing mode necesary to
cure Parkinson's.  Parkinson's has a mental and emotional dimension which
you aren't dealing with--all I hear is your anger!

Love,

Ivan
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12/9.5         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses     50  deg. F