Hi all,
        Just to keep you informed, I have been taking Cabaser now for nea=
rly a year in conjunction with my other meds, and am pleased to say that =
it really has improved my situation tremendously, especially with regard =
to dyskenesia, which used to be such a major problem for me, each spell =
of dyskenesia forcing me to sit down and writhe around for anything upto =
one hour. Since taking Cabaser the problem has all but disappeared. For =
all of you out there who suffer from dyskenesia it might be worth mention=
ing Cabaser next time you visit your Neuro'. and see what he says,
Regards,
Nigel,
Age 43, diagnosed 1989, Taking Madopar, Cabaser, Selegeline,
Amantadine, Amitriptyline.