Don, don't you dare leave the list!!!  We NEED you.  You are my personal
hero.  When we heard that my daughter & 2 grandsons were coming to visit
us from B.C., my husband & oldest daughter decided to do some painting in
our kitchen.  At one time, I would have done it but now the most I could
manage was to paint the back door.  But at least I did that much.  I
didn't have to do it...my husband would have...but I wanted to contribute
and thought about you taking on all kinds of jobs that guys half your age
wouldn't tackle so I painted it and it looks darn good.  So, Don, you can
have some time to feel sorry for yourself and then get the door
painted...prefereably by someone else...you'll be too busy with the pup.
I think that it's hard to be sad if you have a pup around because pups,
kittens & kids make folks smile.  Stay with us, Don.  We need your
example & experience...John Glenn's got nothing over you when it comes to
courage!

Barb
mother of four
grandmother of two
owner of one 'pup' (85 lbs of Husky/Retriever)
and owned by 2 cats (5 year-old sisters)

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing