One possibility might be that he is hallucinating things that scare
him--have you checked this out? If so, there are good anti-psychotic meds
(Clozaril, Zyprexa are 2) which his neuro could consider. In any case his
neuro should be aware of his condition.
I can't recall his age and years diagnosed, but this could be a reaction to
meds.

>Hi all,
>
>I have posted for my father and our family before, and have learned an
>ENORMOUS amount from this group.  I have a question about my father's
>recent condition.
>
>He has recently gotten VERY anxious and depressed - having to get up and
>walk constantly, not being able to lie down or even sit, not being able
>to do ANYTHING without having to get up.  He is afraid, but all the
>fears are vague and have no real foundation.  Can anyone help?  I
>realize it may be the disease itself but it would help to have some
>feedback from folks who have it.
>
>JH for Innsbruck

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9+
Oxford, Ohio

           *    Ask  me about the  "CARE " list      *
           *    for caregivers of Parkinsonians     *