Hi Bruce:  I still have the red, swollen legs.  I wear Compression Stockings
much of the time. But they are still nasty looking.  I fell the other night on
one my excursions and poked a hole in my leg.  It is just oozing fluid from my
left leg.  My feet still turn Purple/Blue and the legs are very uncomfortable.
As last visit it was a Vascular problem.  The veins have little things that
close to not allow the fluid and blood to go back down into my legs.  So, the
capillaries are engorged with blood going to my legs, it gets there and the
heart doesn't pump fast enough to push the blood back up and the veins with
the little stops don't work well enough to keep the blood up and not staying
in the legs.
I don't know. They are still red and shiny.
I check my blood sugar, I walk on the treadmill every day, I wear those
stocking, and I take my meds religiously.
I would like my own legs back.  I really miss them.  But right now there are
some other pressing matters.

Please let me know if you ever find out what is going on?  And I will do the
same for you.
Thanks
Gina