Quite a whille back now, I came across a database specifically geared toward
alternative health practicioners.  In it, there were given various
alternative treatments for all sorts of diseases.  I didn't get to actually
poke around the database, because as I recall, you needed to be a
practicioner and/or somehow be registered (with a fee?) to be able to use
it.  I did, however, get them to send me some general info on it, which I
have at home somewhere.  I'll try to find it, and see what I can relay  back
to the list here.  This database wasn't specifically PD-oriented, and I have
no idea whether it even addressed PD, but it could be a good resource.
Maybe we can get someone with the right credentials to go in there and see
what they can find regarding any info it may have for treating PD.

Wendy Tebay