In a message dated 1998/10/19  14:55:45, you write:

<<
 puppy is beagle that has been beaten, starved could see it ribs badly but
 now she looks better is scared of any body or if you raise your hands
 coming along fine now name we gave her is MITZY. her tail wags a little
 now.   oh what is a meatless wiener?  a holly wiener.  i talked to VIVIAN,
 MINISTER, MY,FAMILY. FEEL BETTER WILL WRITE LATER. AS TO
 HOW I FEEL. thanks to all as of now

                                    I.Y.Q  DON & VIVIAN
                                    LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

oh, cyber-dad!

what other kind of dog would you get but one that has been abused!
it's awesome that her tail wags a bit now
it's delightful that her name is mitzy
she deserves someone like you

my kittykat speckles was in the animal shelter
for almost all of her first 16 weeks of life
somehow, during that time
she developed a fear of feet [i hate to think....!]
but i worked on her and worked on her and now  [at 4 years old]
her only reaction to my feet is to roll over on her back
for a thorough pedi-belly-rub!

i have similarly wrought a change in kittykat number two
stubby aka mr anxiety
from nervous nellie to lounging love lizard
via the same means
i.e. unconditional and unrelenting loving and petting
works wonders on them
and me too!

sis