Hi Don, Vivian, Mitzy and all,

I found a poem, that was posted to the list a while back.
Couldn't find who posted it, but I hope (s)he won't mind,
that I re-arranged it a "little" for Don............Hans.

                DON

        It's wonderful what Don can do!!
        Don can cheer you when you're blue.

        Don always says "I.Y.Q.", so
        We would hate to see you go.

        Don is always welcomed back again,
        With: "Great to see you! Where you been?"

        Don can soothe an other's pain,
        And bring a rainbow after rain.

        Don! He is the man, no doubt,
        We couldn't survive without!

        Don can break a language barrier
        And makes our list so much merrier.

        Don delights, warms, charms, on and on,
        That must be why God gave us Don.

        Don is the greatest cyber-dad
        We cyber-sisters and -brothers ever had.

        And chances are your favorite aunts
        Love Don more than potted plants.

        Puppy beagle called "MITZY"
        Is the best med against PD.