From: N Cockle <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tolcapone and nausea
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 1998 12:09 PM

Hello Everyone:

I have a friend who has tried Tolcapone, it has been helpful to reduce
Sinemet, however, it causes nausea and feeling flu like.

Is this something that passes or are there ways to take Tolcapone with
anything else to reduce unwanted side effects.  The amount taken is just
100
mg  three times daily.

Would appreciate any advice or experiences.

Thanks.........Nigel
Nigel Cockle
59 Norley Road, Cuddington, Northwich, Cheshire.  CW8 2JY  England
Tel    +44  1606 882150
Email  [log in to unmask]